5th Element Fashion Show

    Inspired by Zorg, I created women's wear that has typically masculine traits. The androgyny of Zorg's outfit was the primary inspiration, creating a look that is neither masculine nor feminine, but rather entirely neutral. I decided to use my striped skirt as a base to imitate Zorg's top, and went with purple and black as base colors as both are neutral. I added a sparkly black crop top, silver heels, and sparkly sunglasses to add femininity and futuristic touches, and topped it with an oversized blazer to bring back more masculinity. I also decided to cover the legs with opaque tights to add more of a gender-neutral element as exposed legs is seen as more feminine. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HGrubbs: Love, Death, and Robots "Beyond the Aquila Rift"

HGrubbs: Honors 255 Week 1 Intro

HGrubbs: Metropolis