Interstellar Final Thoughts

    I think of all the movies we've watched so far, Interstellar was by far one of my absolute favorites. A lot stood out to me about the ending. First off, the scene where we realize that Cooper was his daughter's "ghost", and that the message did actually say "stay", gave me goosebumps. I don't quite understand how Cooper got from that dimension to Cooper's Station, but nonetheless I loved that the station was named after Murphy. As heartbreaking as it was for Cooper to return only when his daughter was dying, I value the reality behind it. Had it been a perfect happily ever after, the journey would not have held as much value. And I absolutely loved that Murphy sent Cooper out to Brand's/Edmund's planet! I think that was a really beautiful end, even if it was quite a cliffhanger. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HGrubbs: Love, Death, and Robots "Beyond the Aquila Rift"

HGrubbs: Honors 255 Week 1 Intro

HGrubbs: Metropolis